- 1 How many garages can you own in American Truck Simulator?
- 2 Where do you buy garages in American Truck Simulator?
- 3 How do you increase productivity on American Truck Simulator?
- 4 How do I sell my garage on American Truck Simulator?
- 5 What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 6 How many garages can you have in ets2?
- 7 How do you cheat money at ATS?
- 8 What is the cheapest truck in ATS?
- 9 Where are the truck dealers in ets2?
- 10 How do you get better drivers in American Truck Simulator?
- 11 What trailer makes the most money ATS?
- 12 How do you sleep on American Truck Simulator?
- 13 Does fast travel cost money ets2?
- 14 Can you fast travel in ATS?
How many garages can you own in American Truck Simulator?
Upgrading from small to meduim only give you a maximum of 3 garage spaces. Upgrading to a meduim to large garage has five trucks to be stored. A diesel Pump will is added which will cost 15% less, compared to the regular price in the state your in. You can now buy garages online!
Where do you buy garages in American Truck Simulator?
Garages are a type of facility that can be found in almost every city in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and in some of the larger cities in American Truck Simulator. They can be bought for €180,000/£144,000 in ETS2 and $180,000 in ATS and always include a rest stop.
How do you increase productivity on American Truck Simulator?
As your drivers get more and more experienced, they get more and more jobs which makes more money. Productivity is pretty much the money your garage makes based on how much a fully equipped garage should make. Upgrading your trucks and having good drivers are the most relevant conditions I have found so far.
How do I sell my garage on American Truck Simulator?
If you want to sell that garage, upgrade it to Small or Large first and THEN sell it. That way you will be able to come back a re-purchase the garage later if you want.
What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
Favorite truck in American Truck Simulator
- 17.9% Kenworth W900.
- 32.1% Mack Anthem.
- 3.6% Kenworth T680.
- 17.1% Volvo VNL.
- 18.6% Peterbilt 579.
- 10.7% International Lonestar.
How many garages can you have in ets2?
The game offers you three types of garages. The smallest one is the one you start with – it has enough space for one car. You can upgrade it to a small garage for EUR 180,000. All cities (apart from yours) have empty small garages which you can buy for EUR 180,000.
How do you cheat money at ATS?
American Truck Simulator Money Cheat – Steps There open the console by pressing ~ or # and type “g_set_time x” (without ” “). As you will see the game will jump to 12:00am (next day), but you will be tired, so you need to rest. You can rest 3 times, and the you can repeat the g_set_time x cheat.
What is the cheapest truck in ATS?
Low to High Currency ($)
- Peterbilt 579 Duty Cabin – 112,725.
- Kenworth W900 Day Cab – 113,805.
- Kenworth T680 Duty Day Cabin 6×2 – 116,365.
- Volvo VNL 300 – 118,065.
- Peterbilt 389 Day Cab – 118,435.
- Kenworth W900 Day Cab 6×4 – 127,365.
- Kenworth T680 Mid Roof Sleeper 6×4 – 135,725.
- Volvo VNL 730 – 138,665.
Where are the truck dealers in ets2?
- DAF: Glasgow, Amsterdam.
- IVECO: Frankfurt am Main, Wien.
- MAN: München, Berlin.
- MAJESTIC: Stuttgart, Genève, Warszava.
- RENAULT: Paris, Praha, Budapest.
- SCANIA: Milano, Manchester, Hannover.
- VOLVO: London, Luxembourg.
How do you get better drivers in American Truck Simulator?
When you pick your driver pay attention to:
- work evaluation – the higher the better;
- salary – the lower the better, but good evaluation hardly goes with low salary (although it happens);
- skills – the long distance is the king; preferably long distance and other valuable skill (all but eco driving ).
What trailer makes the most money ATS?
Flatbed trailers and container carriers are decent too. I would recommend one of these, reefer trailer is probably the most profitable, allows you to transport frozen goods and some hazardous cargo too, but it is heavier, so it can’t load as much as for example, a dry van.
How do you sleep on American Truck Simulator?
To rest, you need to find a rest stop or motel and park in the resting area. Often, that’s easy to spot, but sometimes it’s tricky. You get a message when you can rest. Park, stop the engine, and press the control the game tells you to use to rest.
Does fast travel cost money ets2?
Remember that quick trip is not a teleportation and although it is only a moment for you, the game time goes as usual (at least it does not cost a thing).
Can you fast travel in ATS?
Quick trip | Garage American Truck Simulator Guide If you have at least one garage you can get to it quickly using ” quick trip” option available in the garage manager. Select from a list (or map) the appropriate garage and click on the button in the lower right corner. You will be transferred automatically.