- 1 How do you open the menu in Yandere simulator?
- 2 How do you open Easter eggs in Yandere simulator?
- 3 Can 11 year olds play Yandere simulator?
- 4 How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
- 5 How do you kill Osana?
- 6 What is Senpai’s real name?
- 7 Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
- 8 How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
- 9 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 10 How do you kill a teacher in Yandere simulator?
- 11 How old is Yandere Chan?
- 12 What is the age limit for Yandere simulator?
- 13 How do you activate the Miyuki Easter egg?
- 14 Can you kill the student council in Yandere simulator?
Press the key to open and close the debug menu.
How do you open Easter eggs in Yandere simulator?
The player must open up the Easter Egg menu and press the S key to activate this mode. This mode cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day changes.
Can 11 year olds play Yandere simulator?
Yandere Simulator does not contain pornographic content, but it is intended to be played by adults as it contains adult content. This game is not appropriate for children of any age and should be only played by older teens.
How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
Appearance. This mode is a reference to the ongoing manga JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Collect all eight stationary objects and then press the Left CTRL key while standing on the rooftop to activate this mode.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
What is Senpai’s real name?
Senpai’s name is Taro Yamada but this is his temporary name since the game is a work in progress many things aren’t in the game but we never know when Yandere Dev will change it.
Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
Emetic poison is located in the Gardening Club’s shed. It can also be obtained via the drops menu, but it costs 25 Info Points.
How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
Speed Up Time
- To speed up time you can press the ‘+’ and press ‘-‘ to stop speeding up.
- You can use yandere ~chans phone to speed up time.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
How do you kill a teacher in Yandere simulator?
She is able to kill teachers by spending study points on the Physical Education stat. If she joins the Martial Arts Club, she will be able to automatically kill a teacher.
How old is Yandere Chan?
|Yandere – chan|
|Real name||Ayano Aishi|
|Also known as||Yan- chan, Yan, Yandere|
What is the age limit for Yandere simulator?
The game is 17+ ESRB (intended to) and this wiki is 13+.
How do you activate the Miyuki Easter egg?
Miyuki in the game. To activate this easter egg, the player has to follow the instructions below:
- Pick up the Magical Girl Wand In the Drama Club.
- Type “love and justice”.
- Type the “c” key to crouch.
- Type the “c” key again to stand up.
- Pick up the wand again.
- Type “e”.
Can you kill the student council in Yandere simulator?
The Student Council cannot be shut down.