- 1 Where do I get tickets in bee swarm simulator?
- 2 How do you farm tickets?
- 3 What is the best ticket bee in bee swarm simulator?
- 4 Which is better crimson bee or cobalt bee?
- 5 What are the promo codes for bee swarm simulator?
- 6 What is the fastest way to get kamura tickets?
- 7 How do you farm buddy tickets?
- 8 How do I get Kamira tickets?
- 9 What is the best bee to make gifted?
- 10 Should I buy tabby bee or photon bee?
- 11 Which is better photon bee or gummy bee?
- 12 Can you get a gifted basic bee from a star egg?
- 13 What happens if you give a royal jelly to a gifted bee?
Where do I get tickets in bee swarm simulator?
The player can buy tickets from the Ticket Shop, located outside the Mountain Top Shop.
How do you farm tickets?
Best way to farm tickets? Okay, here’s a few tricks:
- Kill all mobs when their timer ends as much as you can (especially the werewolf and spider)
- If you see a sprout, farm it because they can give a few tickets often.
- Finish badges that are almost complete to gain extra tickets.
- Do brown bear quests as much as you can.
What is the best ticket bee in bee swarm simulator?
What’s the best bee from the ticket shop? Tabby Bee. In fact, according to my calculations, its one of the best bees of all.
Which is better crimson bee or cobalt bee?
Cobalt Bee is a Blue Event bee. It can be obtained by purchasing a Cobalt Bee egg in the Ticket Tent for 250 tickets. This bee is better with a hive with more blue bees than red/colorless bees. Its abilities are enhanced when Crimson Bee is also in the hive.
What are the promo codes for bee swarm simulator?
Our Bee Swarm Simulator codes are a great way to earn free in-game rewards like boosts, items, and other free stuff. Bee Swarm Simulator Codes.
|SecretProfileCode||Ant Pass, Enzyme and Glue Buff, Shocked Bee Jelly|
|Sure||Honey x2500, Dandelion Field Boost|
|Teespring||Bamboo Field Boost, Winds, and Marshmallow Bee|
What is the fastest way to get kamura tickets?
The only way to receive Kamura Tickets past the introduction quests is to complete village quests and rampages. Unfortunately, there isn’t a strict “number of quests” that must be completed nor is it known exactly what causes Elder Fugen to disperse a Kamura Ticket.
How do you farm buddy tickets?
Usually, you can get one from Buddy Expert Shirubei after doing 10 to 12 quests while bringing along Buddies (Palico and/or Palamute). However, Shirubei won’t always give you Buddy Tickets. Sometimes he rewards you with other materials such as Lagniapple instead.
How do I get Kamira tickets?
You receive Kamura tickets from Fugen the Elder, an NPC who can be found in the northern part of Kamura Village. If you talk to him after completing a Village Quest or Rampage Quest, there’s a random chance that he’ll give you a Kamura Ticket as a token of his appreciation as leader of the village.
What is the best bee to make gifted?
Vicious Bee is considered to be one of the best bees to make gifted first due to its gifted bonus, -15% monster respawn time. This is extremely useful for mob-killing quests.
Should I buy tabby bee or photon bee?
Overall, Tabby bee is the better pick. The fact that it only collects 1 – 3 amounts of pollen means that it has the highest critical pollen collection, ranging from 400 – 1,000,000! If you are in desperate need of conversion, get the Photon Bee.
Which is better photon bee or gummy bee?
Photon bee is better than the tabby bee but if you have some high level legendary or epic bees (at least level 7) you don’t need it. Those event bees increase the amount of pollen you get, collect pollen, and the rest is more like how the other bees work. Gummy bee on the other hand, works a lot better.
Can you get a gifted basic bee from a star egg?
Basic Bee can only be obtained from basic eggs, star eggs, and the Basic Bee jelly, which is now unobtainable. The chances of getting a Gifted Basic Bee from sunflower seeds is 1 in 12,000.
What happens if you give a royal jelly to a gifted bee?
if you royal jelly a gifted bee, it will have a 1/250 chance of becoming a gifted bee again. Non- gifted bees also have a 1/250 chance of becoming a gifted bee.