- 1 How do you deal with the dread cultist simulator?
- 2 How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
- 3 How do I get rid of notoriety cultist?
- 4 How do you get rid of damning evidence cultist simulator?
- 5 How do you promote a believer cultist simulator?
- 6 How do you create a contentment?
- 7 How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- 8 How do I get to the passion cultist simulator?
- 9 How do you become a weary detective?
- 10 How do you kill the hunters cultist simulator?
How do you deal with the dread cultist simulator?
Dread is countered by Contentment, you can dream about Dread +Contentment to delete them. The most reliable way to get Contentment would be to visit the Ecsidys Club you can fing by Exploring. Visit it at the cost of 1 Funds for a chance to get Contentment and/or something else.
How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination. Exploring The Ecdysis Club using 1 Funds usually produces 1 Contentment. Painting by using Work on Skill: a Wild Imagination (and subsequent upgrades) can produce a Contentment.
How do I get rid of notoriety cultist?
Dealing with Notoriety
- Wait for it to expire.
- Talk to a Heart follower about Society. After 60 seconds, they will use Magnet on a Reputation card.
- Change Headquarters.
- Use a Headquarter with Secret aspect.
How do you get rid of damning evidence cultist simulator?
With one more Notoriety, this card may be upgraded to Damning Evidence. Tentative Evidence can be got rid of by talking to a follower high in Moth aspect.
How do you promote a believer cultist simulator?
Promoting Followers. To promote a Follower, Talk to your Society about the Follower and provide a sufficient magnitude of your cult’s founding Principle (e.g. Edge for the Church of the Bright Edge).
How do you create a contentment?
Here are a some tips for cultivating contentment in your life:
- Pause. When you find yourself unhappy with someone or something, pause.
- Stop buying stuff you don’t need.
- Show people you appreciate them.
- Practice gratitude.
- Learn to enjoy simple things that don’t cost money.
- Live in the moment.
- You May Also Like:
How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- Clear Bleak Thoughts action.
- Clear a Trembling in the Air action.
- Dream 1 Dread with 1 Contentment.
- Dream 1 Fascination with 1 Dread.
- A possible result after each Season of Ardours with your beloved.
- Talk to Miss Naenia about Restlessness.
- A small chance of obtaining by dreaming with Health.
How do I get to the passion cultist simulator?
- Study two Glimmering. Only the first time when you don’t have Skill: a Vivid Imagination or higher.
- Study Skill: a Vivid Imagination or higher with Glimmering: a Lesson Learnt.
- If the Priest Legacy is chosen, Dreaming of your Desire and slotting in the unique Job will turn your Desire into Passion.
How do you become a weary detective?
The Weary Detective is a generic Hunter employed by the capital’s police. When made a Rival by sharing Lantern or Winter lore (Which must be rank 14), he becomes known as Douglas, and can be recruited as a Forge Follower by giving him a Tool as well as using 21 of your cult’s founding principle.
How do you kill the hunters cultist simulator?
Talking to a Hunter with a Lethal Poison will kill them and leave behind Notoriety (unless using Glassfinger Toxin). Hunters with the Tenacious aspect have a 30% chance to survive this type of attack, which will also produce a Notoriety.