- 1 How do you get farmland on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 Where do you buy animals on Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
- 6 What animal makes the most money in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Can animals die in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Where do I sell milk in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Can you sell manure in farming simulator 19?
How do you get farmland on Farming Simulator 19?
You can only create new fields on a previously purchased plot. Activate in the plough (it cannot be a subsoiler) the option to modify the area with Y key (XONE: LB+Y; PS4: R1+triangle), and you will adjust the lesser fields to your requirements and increase their area for free.
Where do you buy animals on Farming Simulator 19?
The primary place to purchase animals is at the Animal Dealer.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
What can you farm in Farming Simulator 19?
Crops. In Farming Simulator 19 the player can grow plants such as: wheat, rye, oats, barley, rapeseed, corn, sunflower, soya, potatoes, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, poplar for chips and trees. In addition, you can also produce straw and grass, from which you can obtain hay and silage.
What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
What animal makes the most money in Farming Simulator 19?
In Farming simulator 19, pigs are the most demanding animals in the game. The only way you can make a decent profit out of them is by keeping the rate of reproduction high, and selling multiple of pigs.
How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
Ctrl+F “ Money ”. You will find an entry that says “ money =1000”. You can replace that number with any amount, save and exit, and the next time you load the game, you will have that amount of money (for instance, if you change the entry to “ money =100000”, you will have $100,000 the next time you load your save file).
Can animals die in Farming Simulator 19?
If you do not reach your destination with a trailer full of animals or/and the trailer is not unloaded, the animals will die.
Where do I sell milk in Farming Simulator 19?
Milk can be sold at any Sale Point that accepts Crops. There are multiple such Sale Points on each map provided with the base game. To sell Milk, simply bring the Water Tanker to the sale point and dump the Milk in the appropriate area. You will receive money for every liter you sell.
Can you sell manure in farming simulator 19?
In Farming Simulator 19, a Biogas Plant allows you to: Sell slurry, manure and silage, Have access to large silos with high capacity where you can process silage and sell it on the spot.