- 1 How do you make money in truck simulator?
- 2 How much money is American Truck Simulator?
- 3 How do I change my ATS money?
- 4 Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 5 Is there a money cheat for ETS2?
- 6 How do you cheat on ETS2?
- 7 Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
- 8 What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 9 Which truck simulator is the best?
- 10 How do you hire drivers in American Truck Simulator?
- 11 How do you rest in American Truck Simulator?
- 12 Is American Truck Simulator Coming To Xbox?
- 13 How do you reset the truck in American Truck Simulator?
How do you make money in truck simulator?
7 Tips Get Money Fast on Euro Truck Simulator 2
- 1 #1 Pick the highest price per distance mission.
- 2 #2 Use your own truck rather than a company’s truck.
- 3 #3 Pick a cheap, yet high-performance truck.
- 4 #4 Only take a job within the city where you are.
- 5 #5 Buy “Cargo Packs” DLC to get more valuable cargo options.
How much money is American Truck Simulator?
In that regard, it makes American Truck Simulator feel more like DLC than a fully fledged sequel. To be fair, it does only cost $19.99 and is well worth it.
How do I change my ATS money?
Work for ATS and ETS2. Beginning
- Navigate to the configuration file and open it with your text editor of choice.
- Find and open the “config” file with a notepad.
- Change the value in uset g_developer “0” to 1.
- Change the value in uset g_console “0” to 1.
- Save the file.
Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
American Truck Simulator now lets you get out of your truck to stretch your legs. The big update also adds air horns, inspections and windows you can roll down.
Is there a money cheat for ETS2?
If you want more money, go to the folder “Documents EuroTruck Simulator save 1” and open the file “game. sii” with notepad. Find the line “money_account”and adjust the desired amount of money, then save the file and start the game.
How do you cheat on ETS2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
It currently features depictions of the western U.S. states of California, Nevada, Arizona, with New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, and Colorado available as DLCs.
What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
Favorite truck in American Truck Simulator
- 17.9% Kenworth W900.
- 32.1% Mack Anthem.
- 3.6% Kenworth T680.
- 17.1% Volvo VNL.
- 18.6% Peterbilt 579.
- 10.7% International Lonestar.
Which truck simulator is the best?
We chose American Truck Simulator Gold as our top pick overall because of its realistic driving and handling and because many models are included. Our best value pick is Mudrunner – American Wilds Edition for its genuine vehicle movement and the iconic models it features.
How do you hire drivers in American Truck Simulator?
Employing drivers | Employees American Truck Simulator Guide To employ a driver you must use the main control panel of the game. Click on the job agency icon located in lower right corner. Then click on the hire driver button.
How do you rest in American Truck Simulator?
To rest, you need to find a rest stop or motel and park in the resting area. Often, that’s easy to spot, but sometimes it’s tricky. You get a message when you can rest. Park, stop the engine, and press the control the game tells you to use to rest.
Is American Truck Simulator Coming To Xbox?
A Steam version of the game will be available Nov. 11.
How do you reset the truck in American Truck Simulator?
Launch American Truck Simulator and load it into your profile. Open the console. Type in uset g_force_economy_reset 1 and press the ENTER key. Save your game and exit the profile (or the game).