- 1 Which garage is best in ETS2?
- 2 How many garages can you have in ETS2?
- 3 How do you increase your rating in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 4 Where are the garages in ATS?
- 5 How do you buy a garage in American Truck Simulator?
- 6 How much do garages cost in ATS?
- 7 How many garages are in ATS?
- 8 Does fast travel cost money ETS2?
- 9 What is the highest rating in American Truck Simulator?
- 10 How do I assign a driver to Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 11 How do you hire a driver on American Truck Simulator?
- 12 How do you cheat on ets2?
- 13 How do I upgrade my garage?
Which garage is best in ETS2?
Question 1: So which city is the best for buying your first garage? For the base version of ETS2 (without any DLC) the answer is: Milan (Italy). 2. It is one of the only 8 cities in the base version which has a Garage, Gas station, Hotel, Recruitment Agency and a Service Center.
How many garages can you have in ETS2?
The game offers you three types of garages. The smallest one is the one you start with – it has enough space for one car. You can upgrade it to a small garage for EUR 180,000. ETS2: Garage – Basics Euro Truck 2 Guide.
|Garage size||Purchase/upgrade cost||Space|
|The smallest one||EUR 0 ( you have one at the beginning)||1|
How do you increase your rating in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- Check for the highest Skill point in any particular Skill category. For each Skill point, move one step UP in above rating scale.
- Check for the lowest Skill point in any particular Skill category. Now for each Skill point, move one step UP further (adding to previous hold) in same rating scale.
Where are the garages in ATS?
- ATS Garage Locations By City. American Truck Simulator Garage Locations By City.
- California Garages. Bakersfield. Fresno.
- Nevada Garages. Carson City. Elko.
- Arizona Garages. Flagstaff. Phoenix.
- New Mexico Garages. Albuquerque. Farmington.
- Oregon Garages. Bend. Eugene.
- Washington Garages. Kennewick. Olympia.
- Utah Garages. Moab. Price.
How do you buy a garage in American Truck Simulator?
New garage To buy it stop at the green $ icon and confirm the purchase by paying $180000. It will become yours immediately. Now you can buy new trucks and hire new drivers. You can even move there and make it your new headquarters.
How much do garages cost in ATS?
Garages are a type of facility that can be found in almost every city in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and in some of the larger cities in American Truck Simulator. They can be bought for €180,000/£144,000 in ETS2 and $180,000 in ATS and always include a rest stop.
How many garages are in ATS?
Upgrading to a meduim to large garage has five trucks to be stored. American Truck Simulator.
Does fast travel cost money ETS2?
Remember that quick trip is not a teleportation and although it is only a moment for you, the game time goes as usual (at least it does not cost a thing).
What is the highest rating in American Truck Simulator?
When reached Level 36, a Driver gets all Skill points, and rated 10.0. Afterwards, he doesn’t upgrade or downgrade in Rating regardless of his driving aspect.
How do I assign a driver to Euro Truck Simulator 2?
To employ a driver using the main control panel, click on the job agency icon located in lower right corner. Then click on a button. The agency, regardless the skills of employed drivers, always charges a commission in amount of EUR 1,500.
How do you hire a driver on American Truck Simulator?
Employing drivers | Employees American Truck Simulator Guide To employ a driver you must use the main control panel of the game. Click on the job agency icon located in lower right corner. Then click on the hire driver button.
How do you cheat on ets2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
How do I upgrade my garage?
9 Garage Upgrades That Could Increase Your Home’s Value
- Install A Functional Garage Door.
- Insulate And Vent The Space.
- Use A Smart Storage Strategy.
- Install Adequate Lighting.
- Put An Easy-To-Clean Finish On The Floor.
- Add More Electrical Outlets.
- Add A Walk-Through Door.
- Let Your Car Own The Space.