- 1 How do you upgrade lore cultist simulator?
- 2 How many endings does cultist simulator have?
- 3 How do you exalt cultist simulator?
- 4 What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
- 5 How do you get lore cultist?
- 6 How do you survive the cultist simulator?
- 7 How do you get tools in the cultist simulator?
- 8 How can I change my temptation?
- 9 How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
- 10 How do you subvert the lore cultist simulator?
- 11 How do I get to the acquaintances cultist simulator?
- 12 How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
How do you upgrade lore cultist simulator?
Upgrading Lore Fragments Any two lore fragments of the same principle and level can be combined by using the study verb. The result will be the next level up from the table below. This is two levels higher than the source lore fragments. practical.
How many endings does cultist simulator have?
There are 3 different endings: use only Moth for the dances; use Passion in the ability slots to get Moth scars. use only Heart for the dances; use Health in the ability slots to get Heart scars.
How do you exalt cultist simulator?
Promoting a Disciple to an Exalted requires you to provide at least 21 points of the founding Principle of your Society; the Disciple must also have the Potential aspect and the same principle as your cult.
What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
Fascination can be removed in several ways: Using it as a Moth influence in a ritual. The right rite is required: Sunset Rite or Rite of the Map’s Edge. Especially useful to summon a Raw Prophet, which can be used to get rid of Evidences or simply left to safely decay.
How do you get lore cultist?
You get more lore by doing expeditions. You get expeditions by exploring histories lore. You can also subvert one lore type into another. Say for instance you have a level 4 lantern lore and a level 4 forge lore drag the lantern lore in first then the forge into the second slot and you will get a level 6 forge lore.
How do you survive the cultist simulator?
Keep your mystique and notoriety as low as possible. Then do what you have to till notoriety appears and wait till its gone. Additionally this works well with the previous tip: you can use a heart aspect follower to try to remove notoriety/mystique however which will be removed is random.
How do you get tools in the cultist simulator?
Most tools are unique objects obtained by successfully completing expeditions. However, some tools may be obtained under special circumstances, such as: Artwork, which may be created by painting with sufficent Lore aspects.
How can I change my temptation?
This card can be obtained by:
- Starting the game with the Dancer legacy.
- Talking about your Temptation with Sulochana Amavasya, but you need to have Power or Sensation Temptation.
How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination. Exploring The Ecdysis Club using 1 Funds usually produces 1 Contentment. Painting by using Work on Skill: a Wild Imagination (and subsequent upgrades) can produce a Contentment.
How do you subvert the lore cultist simulator?
Lore can be subverted by studying two fragments of the same level. This attempts to consume both fragments and creates a new lore of the next level and same type as the master fragment studied. This uses the same mechanic as studying two lore fragments of the same type (see Subverting Lore below).
How do I get to the acquaintances cultist simulator?
Talk to an acquaintance to start a Cult if you still haven’t done it yet. Once you have a Cult, talk to your Cult to recruit acquaintances as followers.
How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- Clear Bleak Thoughts action.
- Clear a Trembling in the Air action.
- Dream 1 Dread with 1 Contentment.
- Dream 1 Fascination with 1 Dread.
- A possible result after each Season of Ardours with your beloved.
- Talk to Miss Naenia about Restlessness.
- A small chance of obtaining by dreaming with Health.